- Assisting those who improve themselves
- Develops self-motivation, confidence, responsibilities, self-initiative, and ownership of development among the poor, illiterate, impoverished, and oppressed for socioeconomic emancipation.
- Poor people's human resources and leadership development
- Building professional or issue-based associations (Farmers Associations, Women Associations) to foster unity, networking, and solidarity among the poor in order to secure their rights.
- Help students to write assignment on social topics